Today's outfit!



Hello again!

I've had a bit of a hellish day today. I went to work and got a headache so bad that even my usual 'trick' of downing 3 painkillers couldn't cure. (Probably won't be adding that one to my Tuesday Tips!)

I remembered that when that happens it usually means there's a storm coming, and I was right! So now the storm has happened, I'm feeling dandy again at last. It's called 'Barometric Pressure Sensitivity' apparently. When I was a kid, if there was a storm coming, I'd get a nosebleed. Hideous!

Anyway today I wore a hell of a lot of Topshop's latest offerings. Sorry that I look a bit like a sexual predator in this picture. Undressing you with my eyes was actually not my intention!




(Shirt - eBay, Unitard - Topshop, Shorts - Topshop, Espadrilles - Topshop, Ring Watch - Claire's)

I'm also wearing my bracelet for Fashion Target's Breast Cancer's 'Wear your support' campaign, which launched today. Check out the site if you want to wear your support and buy your own bracelet (Only £2!), and do have a gander the various high street and designer's charity creations while you're there! I think the bracelet and pins will be available at all of the participating stores, including Topshop.

I'm off to watch the movie 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs'. Incidentally, I also had meatballs for dinner!

Hope you've had a pain-free monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment