Tuesday Tips!



Bonjour!

Welcome to the second instalment of my Tuesday Tips!

Today's tip is a makeup tutorial for getting that clumpy-but-in-a-good-way fake eyelash look. It is a kinda haphazard process (it involves talcum powder, need I say more!) but that's the fun of it! Look what it did to my lame little lashes (enlarge!) (That's me asking you to enlarge photo, not explaining further what my lash trick achieved! Ha!):



Here is my first ever Imovie. It has taken me about 2 hours to make, and is a tad ridiculous and a bit fast in places but I did my best! Also, I can't explain why it decided to zoom in on the final still image in such a creepy haunting way, but it did. So let's try and embrace it! You've been warned...



(BTW, I used my new mascara I bought in Primark today for £2.)

I hope you liked my Tuesday tip and have had a nice day. Mine's been fun but I've been really tired today because I slept really badly. I had a nightmare I accidentally maimed a bunny :( It was horrendous!

On a happier note, I'm finally getting my eiffel tower tattoo re-inked tomorrow as it lost loads of colour while it was healing, so wish me luck! I'm going to buy some numbing cream in Boots because it hurt SO much last time!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment