Swatch this space!



On Wednesday Alex & I went to watch Shutter Island at the cinema with some friends. It was amazing! I totally recommend it. I thought it would be 'scary' but it wasn't at all. I think we're watching An Education tonight, which I'm really excited about. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the hype? Anyhow, here's what we wore. I did my usual thing of getting carried away as soon as the sun comes out and ended up freezing my butt off in the cinema. Alex was a tad more sensible...



(Alex: Jacket - Blue Inc, Shirt - Gap, Tee - h&m, Jeans - Topshop, Beanie - h&m, Battered shoes - Vans! // Me: Top - Topshop, Jacket - Topshop about 10 years ago, Leggings - h&m, Sandals - Topshop, Tote - Mighty Thrifty, Sunglasses - I found them at uni!)

I bought Nylon yesterday and I have to say it's the best one I've read in ages! It was the probably the fattest Nylon I've ever read. Their Swatch editorial really caught my eye, and I realised that Nylon are taking part in that Swatch competition (I saw it in Dazed too), where all the magazines have to do an editorial including the new (or old?) 80's Swatch watches, and then one gets voted the winner. My vote went to Nylon. Such awesome and imaginative styling! Who'd have thought to use Swatches as braces? Or create a cage skirt with them? Madness!

I tried to scan the pictures in but I dropped my scanner the other day and think I basically killed it... So I've nicked the pics from the Swatch site. They're pretty small so I do apologise. Go and buy Nylon if you want to see the bigger picture (accidental wordplay there! The best kind!)





Awesome!!

Hope you all have a great day. I have no plans, which is my favourite kind of day :)

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment