Spice up your life!



((Congrats to Hannah, who won my Reebok comp! Thanks to all who entered!))

I abused the good old Boots 3 for 2 offer today and bought some lipstick and nail varnishes! I bought some red lipstick because now I have dark hair for the first time in years, I can actually wear it without looking half dead (like when I was blonde) or just clashy - in a bad way (when I had red hair). I also bought some black nail varnish and that lovely mint green shade that everyone's wearing right now!



Here's what I wore this evening. I think this is the debut of my union jack dress on the blog! I was so inspired by that awesome picture of Laura Fraser, I just had to get one!



(I uploaded this pic to my Lookbook page, feel free to 'hype' it! I'm very new to that place and not entirely sure I like it...)

I hope you've had a great week and have some nice plans lined up for the weekend! We've got friends over for dinner and a movie tomorrow and then I'm going home to visit my family for mother's day on Sunday. My little sister is going to cook dinner (I MIGHT help...) and then we're going to see Alice in Wonderland 3D! I have a pretty OTT reaction to 3D films (things look like they're about to touch you!!) so I hope I don't end up making my mum cringe on her special day! Haha!

LOVE!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment