5 Deep Thoughts

So as soon as I hit the "publish" button for yesterday's post, the husband tells me that I really can't share any news until this Friday.  (Note: if you aren't married yet, you should know that this is what happens when you get hitched.  Someone else has a "say" in matters.  It takes some getting used to...I'll let you know when I'm there!)

So tomorrow will be "Casual Thursday and Moments of the Week" and I'll share my news on Friday (which really isn't THAT big of a deal anyway!  It's important to me...but most of you will probably read Friday's post and think, "WTF?  And this is interesting to me because...?")

So for today's topic, I thought I would share 5 deep thoughts from this week (lucky you):

5)

Is kale's 15 minutes of popularity over yet?  Seriously.  If I see steam kale or kale chips one more time on a menu, I'm going to...well...I don't know.  But seriously people!

4) 
If you are wearing jean shorts with the pockets hanging out the bottom, you should know that even Britney isn't wearing those anymore.  Just sayin'.

3) 
It's annoying to me that Nike sponsored a campaign with Chiara Ferragni (a.k.a. The Blonde Salad) recently after several photos of her seemingly chain-smoking cigarettes were posted on the internets.


I don't know...it just seems fake and hypocritical.  But maybe that's just me.  I know that even Prefontaine smoked after every race, so maybe it's not a huge deal.  Just seems as though there are more appropriate candidates out there for Nike to team with on a campaign centered on fitness and well being.

One of my favorite bloggers, Damsel in Dior, is documenting the running process quite beautifully + authentically kicking off with this post.  Now that seems more like it!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment