Little Glamour

Hey fashionable friends,
I've been really into bohemian looks lately(if you couldn't already tell!) but, I wanted to remix it with some sequins. Seriously, every sparkly thing I see in the thrift store I want to buy. They scream 80's but, with the right styling you can take anything retro and make it modern. Also, I got my hair done today and this time I asked for just a basic jet black. I'm living up the few days that it'll be straight haha. Lastly, college is just around the corner and I am pretty excited to decorate myself and my good friend Natalie's dorm. The past week I went with my Dad to IKEA and got such good stuff ahhh I can't wait to show you guys.

xoxo Hope

beaded jacket and shorts-Thrifted  Horoscope Tank-Brandy Melville  booties-Sway Chic  hat-Oasap

0 comments:

Post a Comment