Wedding Style + Moments of the Week

QUESTION:
Um, Marion...where is "Casual Friday" and why aren't you posting any style photos?

ANSWER:
All right....so I hate excuses more than I hate cotton underwear.  But it has been really hard finding a place to take photos while living in a hotel in downtown Las Vegas with an infant.  So I appreciate you still visiting the blog as I wade through these difficult weeks.  The good news is that this will all change soon!


Cooper and I flew back to Colorado this weekend to join the most wonderful man I know for some family time in the Rocky Mountains.  We were in Keystone to celebrate the marriage of two dear friends...and it was wonderful (special shout-out to my sweet friend Liz for helping us with Cooper!)

I felt renewed to be surrounded by the greenery and fresh air.  Plus seeing my husband for the 1st time in a few weeks was so so good.

Moments of the Week:

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment