Epic Trip

Hey fashionable friends! So, it's Labor Day Weekend and I decided to hitch a ride back home with my roommate Natalie. Today's look is pretty easing-going. I am in love with my Ganesha tank. I swear Urban Outfitters never fails in the tanks/tees section. For a college update, I really enjoy most of my classes so far! My two fashion courses are the highlights of my day. Being able to connect with people who are majoring in the same/or similar field is really nice. I've made some new friends and meet some really awesome people. I plan on attending Blogging Club meetings and I was asked to try out for a dance crew! Overall, college is treating me well, but I know I will be doing a ton of studying in the future. I'm determined to work in the fashion industry some day!

xoxo Hope

tee and shades-Urban Outfitters  shorts, cardigan, and belt-Thrifted  booties-Sway Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment