1 down, 8 to go



So I don't know if any of you noticed the immense drama unfolding on my Twitter, when Roxy didn't come home the other morning. And continued to not come home for 3 nights. We've just moved to a new 'hood and I was super worried she'd got lost or found her way on to the main road or something... I read up on google, and it turns out the best time to go looking for your lost cat is in the dead of night. So I set my alarm for 4am today, and off I went to search for my kitty. After 45 minutes, I was just about ready to give up hope, when I quickly tried an area slightly further down the road, and that's when I heard her frantic meowing. I looked over the fence at the back of this house, and it turns out she was stuck in this wooden shed-type thing in their garden (it was easy to get in a gap in the roof, but a bit too high up to get back out when she was inside)! The excitement of finally being found must've given her the strength to jump out of this gap, which she did, and then we had out emotional reunion and went home for food, in her case and for sleep, in my case! Phew!

In other, marginally less gripping news, I obeyed the poll and dyed my hair dark brown. I thought long and hard about going super bright red, but the lure of having the freedom to wear any shade of clothing or lipstick was too great.



Tonight, we went for a few drinks with some friends (yes, I am a tiny bit tipsy... and hiccuping my head off).






(jacket - Topshop, top - River Island, necklace - M&Co kids section, leggings - H&M, boots - Topshop, scarf - h&m, gloves - a gift from my pal Katie)

Me, Alex, Roxy and our friend William are now going to watch New York, I Love You. We watched Paris Je t'aime the other night, what an amazing film! Perfect for those with a short attention span like me, as each story is only about 5 minutes long!

I hope you're having a nice week thus far, and aren't freezing your butts off like me (I SWEAR it's colder than snow-gate at the moment?!)

Love xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment