Epic nails




I took some time off from my usual epic fail filled life (the flat I viewed was crap. 4 days to find a new house. Student loan is coming in a week later than I thought. I'm overdrawn. Stress has become my middle name. OMGZ. FML.) to create some epic nails this morning.

This 'look' came about free of charge. I stole the grey shade from my fave human, Hannah, and found the orange shade in Topshop (a customer left it near the till! Finders, keepers!) Up close, it is a pretty ad-hoc affair but from afar looks kinda fun!

You know that thing where you say or look at a word for so long that it loses all meaning? I got that taking these pics of my hands, because I couldn't seem to take a picture without my hand looking pudgy or wonky, so I kept taking pictures and after a while, I began to lose all sense of how a hand should look & felt like mine looked more and more mutant! It was bizarre!




Am viewing 2 houses tomorrow, wish me luck! I hope they have good storage or I shall be forced to face the dreaded wardrobe downsizing. *shudder*.

Love
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment