New nails

I changed my nails last night, accidentally (but gladly) channelling the cute toadstool from Mario Bros games!






(Ring-watch - Claire's Accessories, Pyjamas - amazing but ollldd Harajuku Lovers, a Christmas gift from Alex.)

My newbie nail efforts are kinda cute, but Katy Perry has got to be the queen of nail art. I think hers are either by Pro Nails or Minx. They're actually little transfers (with the exception of the bling bling ones), so they haven't had the sheer minutes of hard work that mine took, but they are still amazing. And so is she.









Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and to my fellow UK-ers, enjoy the snow! If you're not sick of it yet. I'm still super excited... I love adverse weather conditions. I used to want to be a storm chaser when I was about 13. Cringe!!

kthxbi

0 comments:

Post a Comment