BBS




So, Alex, Roxy & I are moving house tomorrow, therefore I'll be out of action for a couple of days!

Probably wasn't the greatest idea to go out last night... Packing with a hangover isn't my idea of fun! All I want to do is go back to bed. And have a nice long bath.

Hope you're all having a nice week, I'll be back with pics of the new place ASAP!

xxx

PS - Thanks to love Rachel from I <3 that for giving me this lovely award! Am not feeling like much of a gorgeous blogger at present, in my hoodie and Fuggs (not to mention I'm still marinating in the vodka and Red Bull I spilt all over myself last night... Cleanliness has taken a bit of a back seat due to packing - haha! Don't say I'm not honest with you guys!) I'm supposed to tell you 7 interesting facts about myself but I will have to take a rain check for the moment until moving house is crossed off the to-do list! :)





xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment