Team harem!




I crossed one of my moral boundaries today and bought a pair of harem trousers. Well, the label says they're harem's but I believe that they technically aren't, seeing as they have a crotch seam, instead of a saggy mass of material. So I'd like to believe I'm not a massive hypocrite, after months and months of harem-bashing... (The rear view is just icky!)

They were only about a tenner with my staff discount, so I thought they'd make a nice change to skinnies. And the pockets are great from sneaking sweets into work!

I tried them on with a cute longline bra today and I thought it was a pretty good look, but when your uni friends are rowdy heathens, I'd feel at risk all night if I wore this out! The same goes for anything with a zip front (personal experience talking, there!)... When your local night spot is somewhere as pants as Chatham, even the most demure people can turn to indecent exposure as a form of entertainment!



Tonight, Alex & I had pals over for Dominos pizza takeaway. My new harems-but-with-a-butt-seam were perfect for disguising the expansion that eating 3/4's of a large pizza can cause! I'm looking a bit weary in the pic as this was taken after said carb-overdose.



(bow, vest, trousers, boots - Topshop. God, I hate myself. Ooh, necklace is from Urban Outfitters! Thank God!)

I've got my mum coming to visit tomorrow, who I don't see very often, so I can't wait for that!

I've also got a little surprise up my sleeve for you lot soon... All will be revealed in the next few days!

Over 'n' out!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment