Blossom

Sup fashionable friends,
I wore this outfit two days ago. It is still pretty hot in Texas, but I am a sucker for layers so I opted with this super light-weight floral shawl. This one kid said I reminded him of Stevie Nicks for it haha. Anyways, this is a pretty easy,casual look and I really love mixing feminine pieces with edgier ones. Yin and Yang to outfits make it a bit interesting in my opinion. For a college update, I'm doing pretty good! My studying habits are so different now a.k.a I can't just skim past information in a book that I don't think is important! Stats and Astronomy are my hardest classes right now, but I think I'm doing alright for now.  Also, did I mention that I'm a part of the blogging club? I couldn't resist attending the first meeting last week!

xoxo Hope

floral shawl-Forever21  denim shorts-Thrifted  flatform sneakers-Asos  necklace-Grandma's :)  sunnies-GoJane

0 comments:

Post a Comment