I'd fallen for your notions

Hey fashionable friends,
For today's look I was going for an easy,bohemian vibe. This maxi dress is definitely now one of my favorite dresses. It is super breezy for the Texas heat and I really like the feminine ruffles. Also, can we talk about the booties!? By far the most comfortable booties my feet have ever been in. I walked campus in them and not once did my feet hurt in them. You can still have a more "dressed-up" look for college and be comfortable. Anyways, I am still thinking about doing the dorm tour/Denton(where I'm located at) tour for you guys so that you can get a feel of what my life is like right now! I should probably get back to reading now. I hope you all are having a great week.

xoxo Hope

dress, fedora, and necklaces-Forever21  backpack-Urban Outfitters  booties-Boohoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment