Can You Tell the Difference?

Are you updating your closet for fall?
Well, if so...be sure that you are considering all the price options out there!  
Which of the above costs $458 more than the other?
Left or Right?

Sometimes it's hard to tell.  And sometimes you CAN tell...but you have to ask yourself, "Do I care enough to shell over $458 extra dollars?"   Since booties are big this fall (or every fall for that matter) let's take a closer look at what designs are trending right now...

Which is the expensive bootie in each trend set?





a    or    b

   or    d

e    or    f

How many did YOU get right?

All right...so in one of these sets, the prices for both are very similar.  I consider them both to be moderately priced.  Cut-outs are huge this season so I wanted to include the trend...but I couldn't find any options in the extreme ranges that I actually loved enough to want to share with you.  So please don't be mad at me!

So are you shopping for any new booties this year?  And does the word "bootie" make anyone else giggle?  Maybe it's just me...

xo - Marion

PS - If you want to see the 1st inexpensive option styled perfectly, check out my girl Audrey!


0 comments:

Post a Comment