A little change



Hello!
THANK YOU all for commenting and wishing a Happy Birthday
to me on my last outfit post:) You are all so sweet and
I am so flattered by your comments!


So, today in art class this girl and her guy friend said I looked really cute today.
I said thanks and went off to my business. Then when I was getting some paint.
I overheard the guy friend say, "Did you see her outfit?"
She said, "Yes, I told her she looked cute, she doesn't know that
we judge her everyday." I did not know what to think of
this comment, but I guess I do have a reputation at school.


Anyways my birthday went quite swell. The funny thing is
the desert I hate the most is cheesecake. Yet, I still go to
the Cheesecake Factory. The had other deserts so I got
the strawberry shortcake....Mmmmmmm:
I got these round shades from claires. LOVE round shades
right now! Also I love girly pieces mixed with edgy but, I do
love girly outfits as well:) So I decided to change it up
a bit with this outfit.
Thanks soooo much!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment