My 15th Birthday





So today is my birthday and at 6:45 pm in Texas time I turn 15.
I know I look way older than 15. Probably because of
my height, the way I dress, my makeup, and I act pretty
mature for my age. I think I am a 25 year old stuck in a 15 year old body.
But, this is me and I always stay true to myself.


This is what I am wearing to dinner with my family.
We are going to the Cheesecake Factory. I have never
been there but everyone at school says it's really good:)
Oh and I seriously LOVE jackets! Especially with dramatic shoulders!
I think can really spice up an outfit. I say to my self, "So what if
it is 90 degrees outside, I am wearing a jacket! The lace jacket
I am wearing is from Lulus.com. It was the very last one and
when I got it in the mail, I was pretty happy:D Also their
shoes are off the chain! If you want a pair of clogs
go check them out now!Too bad I am a frugal shopper
and hate spending over 50 dollars on something.


Thanks so much!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment