Mix it all in


I decided to have an outfit with denim, crochet,
and floral. This is what I came out with and
I think it truly speaks my style:)

I watched Avatar last night for the first time.
It is just like Pocahantas! I still loved it though.
I stayed up so late just to watch it.

Layering vests is my new favorite:)
At school, this was a couple days ago, this
girl in my dance class said, "If I see something
ugly in the store, you would be the one to buy it."
I was like Damnnnnnn that hurts. I think I am
slowly but surely developing a back bone.
After my friend told her that she insulted me
pretty badly, she tried to redeem herself by saying
I would pull it off though...Mhhmmm okay.
Thank you guys for all your support!
I always look forward to going on everyone's
blogs and seeing their posts!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment