Glasg-omgz!


Sorry I've not been about much, even though I finished uni, it is a very busy time of year for me what with birthday plans and other bits and bobs. Alex & I are off for a whirlwind visit to Glasgow tomorrow night (well, going to his parent's house so we can all set off super early) until Weds night. Then I'm nipping to London on Thursday, drinks on Thursday night and then it's my birthday on Friday! So it'll be a little while longer before I can become the blog-whore-verging-on-spam I was promising to be, but bear avec moi!! Plus I'll have a very special treat in the next couple of weeks for those that don't desert me...

So for my last post in a little while, I thought I'd share the ins and outs of what I've packed for Glasgow.



Here are my outfits... I'll wear one of the top two outfits on Monday night when we go and visit Alex's gran. The bottom left one will be for shopping it up on Tuesday. I'm wearing a bumbag because Glasgow is a bit scary and I don't want to get robbed! I get very paranoid in places outside my comfort zone. The dress will be for Tuesday night's dinner. As in, I'll be wearing it to dinner, not eating it for dinner!


(Jeans, flats & floral tops - Topshop, Striped top - h&m, Bumbag & Boots - charity shop, Dress - courtesy of Tesco, belt - h&m)

Then here's what I'll be wearing to travel home on Wednesday (hence sad face). We're getting a lift up with his parents but getting the train back down (hence packing VERY light!) so it'll be a bit of a snooze fest. Also, a close up of the nail varnish I bought today from Topshop to match my pretty new floral top. And my 'must-have' bits and bobs.


(Striped top - h&m, currently £3.99 half price!)

Bits and bobs:

Ojon animated styling cream - Really rather good! Bought it as part of the Ojon thickening hydrating set on QVC, which is good for limp locks like mine! My hair is the bane of my life. If anyone knows any other good thickening products, do share!

Garnier moisturiser - Perfect! The subtle rose scent is so addictve, and I've not had one spot since using it. Love it.

Kwells and Zirtek - to combat my travel sickness and hay fever respectively!

Vera Wang Rock Princess - My current scent, but I'm sure it must wear off instantly as nobody has ever commented on how lovely I smell even though I squirt gallons on! I'm always striving for the 'walk-by-effect' (when someone walks past and you get a gorgeous waft of their perfume and just HAVE to ask what it is).

Prestige black kohl - Perfect. Never ever ends up under my eyes.

2true liquid eyeliner (at Superdrug) - bought this today as a cheapie liquid liner to tide me over until I have birthday money to blow on a lovely one. Seems to be good so far, I'll have to keep you posted!

Mitchum deoderant - Bought it on offer at Boots. A bit sticky, therefore a bit icky. But I'm stuck with it now!

Mally mascara - Got this in my goodie bag at the QVC press day on Thursday. Loving it. Definitely a step up from my crusty Primark jobby.

Collection 2000 perfecting minerals - Oh you know I love this shiz!

Benefit Dandelion blush - A rather ropey donation from my friend Hannah! I use it all the time and I love it.

Topshop nail varnishes in Rose Royce and The Big Easy - Bought these today, I'll do my nails tomorrow and Twitter updates on its longevity! I can't blog from my mobile, but my god I can Tweet.

Kimberley lashes - Impulse bought these on Thursday for my night out. They were okay, a bit fan-like though (just went to type fan-ny but realised that was misleading not to mention rude!) They didn't have my favourite Ardell lashes in Chatham boots. Boo!

Necklace - A birthday gift from my uni girls last year. From Urban Outfitters.


I'll also be packing Alex's GHD's, a black bra and a nude bra, The Georgia Nicolson books by Louise Rennison which I'll be nicking off my sister tomorrow and my iPod!

Roxy is staying at my mum's which makes me nervous because mum has crazy Jack Russell dogs and Roxy hates them :( But that's life. I've already promised to buy her lots of presents in Glasgow so hopefully she'll still love me when I get home...

Hope you all have a rocking Bank Holiday weekend and I will be back to blogging as soon as I get a spare second to think. Possibly when I'm 23!

If you've got this far - A) I love you, and B) Any shopping recommendations for Glasgow?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment