Asymmetrical


Hey! So glad it is Friday! The three day weekend
is making me even more happy! Although, I have exams
next week.....How fun..NOT.


This is another one of my more laid back outfits.
I am liking it better. What do you guys think?
These floral wedges I am wearing are so flippin
comfortable. I could walk in them forever.


Well, I got caught up in my Shrek movies. I
watched the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in my classes.
I guess that means I should see the last one?
Robin Hood and Iron Man 2 are still in front though.

I have been feeling kind of lousy lately. My mom
gave me this new vitamen....making me sick to my
stomach. She told me to hang in there because it
will work soon, my body just needs to adjust.
Anywho thank you all so much for your comments!
I really appreciate it!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment