Peachy keen


About to race off to work, but here's a picture of what I'm wearing and what my nails are wearing.


(Cardigan - £4 in Primark, Top - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Socks - Dorothy Perkins, Wedges - Topshop, Necklace - Urban Outfitters)

Yes I'm about to brave my Clodges for an afternoon at work. I hope I can actually walk in them outside the confines of my flat! Will update...

My friend's at Model's Own sent over a couple of products from their new range which I will be gradually reviewing. Today, I'm wearing the Fuzzy Peach shade. Sorry for the sub-standard picture (my camera just would not play ball today!) but you can see the shade a bit better from the pic on the website.

I'm not sure if it was because it was late at night, but I had a bit of a nightmare applying it! It's quite a watery formula, which means things can become a mess rather quickly. It also means it takes quite a lot of strokes to get a smooth finish. This didn't really matter when I was doing my left hand, but my right hand took some re-doing to get it looking right. As I said, it may have been because I was sleepy, so my advice to you is apply this shade after a coffee, just in case!

Once the two coats were eventually on, I absolutely loved the shade. It's like coral's demure cousin! A really cute Peachy shade (funnily enough)! I love really block colours without shimmer or anything fancy, and I find Model's Own are perfect for that. Using my liquid eyeliner trick, I also added a little heart on the ol' wedding finger because I am a massively romantic geek.




Hope you have a lovely day!!

xx

[EDIT: I'm so pleased to reveal that the Clodges were surprisingly comfortable! They were kind of like wearing extended flats so they were fine really. The strap across the top didn't bother me at the time, but the next day that bit of my foot was aching. But all in all I bloody love them!!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment