Wardrobe wake up: double bill finale! Day 7 & 8!


Ahoy there!

Thanks for all of your great comments on the wardrobe wakeup posts. Even though I haven't replied personally to all of your comments just yet (it takes me ages because I get sooo distracted reading your various blogs!) I just want you to know I love your feedback! Glad some of you have been inspired to try some new things too!

Yesterday I was inspired by that cute 80's chick from X Factor, so decided to go to the pub quiz in 80's getup! It's a look I never try, and I though it might be our lucky charm, but we didn't do very well in the quiz at all. I guess you can't win 'em all... Speaking of winning, I bought Boggle in a charity shop earlier! Can't wait to kick Alex's butt, but am slightly worried it might be our undoing. (We're both rather competitive!)



(dress - a vintage shop in paris, jacket - topshop, headscarf - h&m, beads - boot sale, pumps - topshop, ring - topshop)

Today, I was theoretically free to slouch about in a t-shirt and leggings, as it has now been over a week since I started my little wardrobe experiment, but I inadvertently wore something unusual. I bought the midi length skirt recently in a charity shop. It feels so unusual wearing a skirt this length, and looks pretty weird too, but at least I can say I've tried it! Sorry for being a mega garment-repeater, but I love my new jacket so much.



(tee - ebay, belt - primark, jacket - heaven, skirt - oxfam, socks - h&m, lace-ups - charity shop)

I've had such fun dressing up differently this week. It's been quite time consuming and a bit stressful having to actually use my imagination rather than wear the same old thing. Thanks for sharing the adventure with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment