Stripey Sunday


[EDIT: My team came joint 3rd in the pub quiz! We had to do a tie-breaker and they told us to see who could eat a lime the fastest (skin included!) but we politely declined. None of us were man enough. Or stupid enough. So technically we came 4th out of about 15 teams, and I'm happy with that!]

Bonsoir all!

Am in a hurry because I'm about to go out to a pub quiz. Have had a nice weekend so far, had friends round for a Domino's last night which was amazingly good (Texas BBQ 4 Lyfe!). Today was a bit of a fail, as I had planned to start swimming today, in my pretty 50's swimsuit, but phoned the swimming place before I was leaving and the pool was closed for some kiddie play day. BOO! I had an angry stomp in my Easytones for about an hour instead. Will attempt to go tomorrow morning before work. Swimming is the final frontier for me and fitness... I've tried (and failed) at everything else!

Anywho, here's what I'm wearing to kick butt at the pub quiz (providing the questions are based solely on cats and food).




Oh, and meet my new glasses! I will be blogging through them forever more! Well, until I can afford some Dsquared cat eye frames. They'll do for now. They are called Henny, which I think is quite cute.



Am so much happier now I have specs. I used to be popping painkillers nearly every day for my headaches, and I haven't had a single one since my Henny's entered my life!

I'd better go now, wish me luck in the quiz! And tell me about your weekend so I have something to read when I roll home triumphant (or defeated) and tipsy later on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment