Lazy Day


Bonjour!

Are you having a lovely weekend? Mine has been a chilled affair. Yesterday I baked a cake for our friend William's birthday, and then we went to his house and hung out. And ate the cake. It was amazing (Pics and recipe to come on Tuesday!).

Rather than show you my boring old outfit (t-shirt and shorts, if you must know!), I thought I'd show you some much more interesting ones from the interweb, found during my last hour of blog-trawling. A lot of the outfits I like are so unlike my usual laid-back style. It's hard to pull off certain looks with my hairstyle, I think. But after seeing some of the cool outfits below, I am feeling really inspired to try some new things. I used to be really experimental but am in a bit of a funk at the moment. A comfy, casual funk. I really want to mix it up a bit more.

Okay, this is total stream of thought blogging happening right now, but I've just had an idea! I am going to challenge myself to wear a different 'style' every day this week. Grunge, ladylike, androgynous, 50's... I'm going to do it all! It's time I mixed things up a bit more, and even if things don't suit me, at least I can say I tried! Feel free to comment and leave me ideas of looks to try? I'm all excited now!

Bugger, this post wasn't meant to be all about me! Onto the cool dudes: (click to enlarge)










(Top to Bottom: glamcanyon, gademode, facehunter, hipster musings, yeye style blog, work it berk, style sightings, I can't remember, hedvig)



Ps - Another pub quiz tonight... We came joint 3rd last week! Hoping to better our score this week... Wish us luck!

[EDIT: We WON the pub quiz! Woohoo!! We won a crate of beer, some vouchers for the milkshake shop in town and some packs of sweets! Tempted to rename the blog Genius Fatale!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment