Wardrobe wake up: Day 3!



Did you hear the goss yet?! I won the ASOS Battle of the Bloggers! Thanks so much to all of you that voted for me. I won with 31% of the votes! I never thought my article would get picked for the final 10, let alone voted the winner, so I am thrilled! The prize is a HP Vivien Tam netbook (omg!) and a little stint as an ASOS street style blogger. They'll give me fashion assignments for the next few months and I will report back with my stylish findings. The first assignment will be street style snapping at London Fashion Week with the ASOS team, which I'm looking forward to! I am so glad I've won, and so flattered by the judges' words on the ASOS site. I'm dreading returning to uni and I've really been needing something to look forward to and this more than fills that void. Thanks again for your support, can't wait to snap some inspirational babes for your (and my) perusal!

Anywho, here's today's outfit! Sorry the pic isn't very sharp, it was just a quick snap Alex took on my way out earlier. I was going for quite a cutesy look, but I think the outfit called for more makeup than I had time to apply. Some pink lippy or something!




The dress is an old charity shop find, and one of the first Topshop items I ever owned. The kitty locket was a very naughty buy from Claire's the other day (I'm bordering on poverty, but it was only a fiver!). I'm wearing my Moheda clogs (courtesy of Sarenza) with Topshop socks and an H&M cardi.

What do you reckon? I'm thinking of going for a punky/grunge Alice Dellal look tomorrow. Cut off hotpants, a baggy flannel shirt and boots, perhaps. Will see how I feel tomorrow!

Have you had a nice week so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment