Tuesday tip: Turn a granny skirt into a cute dress!


I'm always a fan of easy ways to modify clothes without having to get the sewing machine out (See exhibit A, B, C and D!).

Remember that midi skirt I wore for my wardrobe wakeup project? Tonight I shall reveal how to turn a granny skirt into a cute dress in one move!



Yep, just pull it up, pop a belt on and you have a cute a-line strapless dress!




Ta-da!!! A short and sweet tip. Well, it had to be. Alex is hassling me to walk to Tesco with him and buy some sweets! We're watching the final instalment of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy tonight. Really enjoying it so far!

Until tomorrow,


PS - Amy just commented and reminded me that this idea works well for using skirts as tops too! H&M's £2.99 bodycon skirts work particularly well! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment