Nails of the day!


Hey hey!

Today I finally started swimming! After much bad timing, I finally went at the right window of time (when there isn't a zillion inflatables and little shits excited children in the pool!) I could only handle 20 minutes before I had to give up, but it was a step in the right direction for my jiggly bits. I used my 20 minutes of productivity to justify spending the rest of my day doing napping and reading magazines. Oh, and feasting on Fajitas tonight (with extra grated cheese!)... Old habits die hard!

The deadline for voting is looming in the ASOS Battle of the Bloggers competition. If you like my article, please vote! To those of you that have voted, thanks a bunch ♥ I really appreciate your support.

I haven't done my nails at all since getting back from holiday, so decided to do them tonight, as I didn't have an outfit post to share! I went for a nice summery sherbet look with some striped thumbs. They make me feel really happy when I look at them! Except about five minutes ago when I smudged a thumb on a lampshade (of all things?!) just after I'd got it perfect! So, EDIT, nine of my digits make me feel happy to look at, and one fills me with rage.


(Shades from top to bottom of the thumb: Topshop - Bee's Knees, Models Own - Dream Lilac, 17 - Mint Choc Chip, Models Own - Fuzzy Peach)

I edited the pic using Picnik, a free editing site that Jazabelle mentioned. I'm glad she did! You can do loads of cute retro and Lomogroaphy-esque effects. It's so easy to use, too. Expect some more aesthetically pleasing photos from me in the future!

Hope you've had a lovely day! We're going out to try and spot the meteor shower tonight. Wish us luck! And good luck to you if you're going to do the same thing! Lots of shooting stars to wish on, if we're lucky :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment