Wardrobe wake up: Day 2!


Just a quickie because I'm in the middle of watching Big Brother, and things are getting pretty tense! Don't forget to check out my latest yummy Tuesday tip!

On the advice of some of you lovelies from my last outfit post, I tried nautical today! I rummaged in the forgotten corners of my wardrobe and found this super cute oversized t-shirt I got at a car boot sale a few years ago and have worn once! I wore it with some boat shoes I got in paris last year, and my new Topshop jeggings! I got a few compliments at work, which was lovely and I enjoyed dressing in a 'theme'! There must have been something in the air as we all had stripes on at Topshop today!

It's a bit of a simple outfit, but I'd definitely wear it again! Sorry I look like some kind of wax-work. My current foundation is a bit glowy, but that translates in photos as 'sweaty betty chic', unfortunately!





I'm meeting my friend Emily for lunch and a massive catch up tomorrow so feel free to give me more ideas of what to wear! I found a very cute little navy polka dot strappy dress which would be good for a cutesy socks & clogs kind of look. Hmmm!

How's your week going so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment