Doctor, Doctor


After spending my morning drooling over Susie's post on the SS/11 Dr Marten's collection, I coincidentally now feel like I need a Doctor... A cold seems to have developed out of nowhere and I'm now feeling very soz for myself. I bought some First Defense stuff as I don't want to be a snotty wreck on Alex's birthday on Thursday, so fingers crossed this stuff works.

Even though they may or may not have cursed my health, I just had to share some of the SS/11 DM designs. Every season they seem to amaze me with their fresh variations on the stompy soled theme. View at your own risk...






(Photos: Style Bubble)

Oh, you know which ones my favourites. When I first saw the leopard print brogues, my first response was OMFGZ, closely followed by FML that I have to wait until Spring to own them.

Not sure about the overly floral ones as I think they'll date pretty quickly, whereas leopard print is more of a lifestyle choice than a trend. For me, anyway! I also have a soft spot for the minty green brogues, but I think the fact it's one of my favourite nail polish shades is clouding my judgement. Coming to think of it, it is quite a nail art inspired collection! Floral, pastels, leopard print, zebra print, crackled... If I didn't know better I'd say Dr Marten himself could be a reader of this here blog!

Hope you're having a less germy day than me! I've got a busy day of cake-baking, last minute gift buying for Alex's bday, and housework tomorrow. Going to try and get a good night's sleep so I can try and recover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment