Quickie


It's the day before my big project deadline and as usual my life is a living hell (got to uni to print my work off and my file wouldn't open - LOLZ). Have now had to spend my life savings on printer ink. I've got heaps more to do before tomorrow so I can't stay long. Usual blogging will resume Friday! ♥

Groupon emailed me yesterday to tell me about a special one day offer they're doing with American Apparel. You can buy £50 worth of credit for the American Apparel website for £25! They offered me a free voucher in return for sharing the news with you guys (disclosure ftw!), which was trés generous and I will definitely be investigating the new nail polish range. I'll probably buy a couple of vouchers too, because let's face it, the only way most normal people afford AA's obese prices is with an absurd deal like this one! Cheers, Groupon!



Make sure you read the T's and C's on the website, as the voucher can't be used on sale items etc.

Miss you heaps, if anyone is still out there!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment