i shoot the lights out

DSC03110
DSC03124
DSC03088
^urbanog you are my shoe soulmate
Hey guys!
So I hopefully it will get sunny soon here in Texas. It is kind of driving me nuts having to use a fill-flash.
Right now I am eating some chinese food my mom made and watching toddlers and tiaras. Oh boy how these little girls grow up fast!
New Years is coming up but, I don't believe in resolutions because in my opinion you don't have to give yourself a certain date to accomplish a goal.

2010 accomplishments
*starting my blog: Simply Hope
*starting a Chictopia
*going to fashion camps
*making top ten in Forever21 haul of Fame
*making new GREAT friends
* doing well on PSATS
*telling a gay guy he was fabulous
* being hugged by him^
*evolving my style
.....that is all I can come up with right now!

Thank you so much!
xoxo Hope

shirt-f21  vest-f21  shoes-urbanog

0 comments:

Post a Comment