(Last) Week in pictures!

Morning Cherubs!

I've had this saved for the last couple of days and have been adding bits to it in between uni work! Just a collection of pics of stuff I did last week :)

Firstly, I bought Topshop's Lead nail polish which I think is not unlike Mac's limited edition Disney villain one, Mean & Green. There's also a Mac Formidable dupe in the current Topshop nail polish collection. I rather liked it, but it looks much more impressive under bright lights (ie. at work) I think the cool effect would be somewhat lost on a night out. In dull light, it just looks like a blacky purple. Still cool for £6 though!



Then snow happened (oh how I miss it!) Alex and I went for a midnight walk in it. It was amazing :) Snow is so much more fun when you have gloves on. You can throw snowballs without catching hypothermia!



Then we went to see if the Morrissey graffiti someone did a couple of months ago (definitely wasn't my boyf..!) was still there... Morrissey was going strong, and loving the snow!



Us looking very snowy, and my Primark hat looking more like a tea cosy than ever!



Here are the nails I wore to the night out with work. I used Models Own Nude Beige and my Models Own/Wah nail art pen, which is AWESOME by the way.

When we got to the restaurant, I unleashed my secret weapon (ooh, it's an accidental tuesday tip!) I'd brought my own booze in a water bottle and was buying soft drinks all night! Cheapie Malibu was my drink of choice.


I forgot to tell Brendon about this, but we spiked his beer with Malibu to see if he'd notice! But he didn't.


Me and two of my Topshop faves, Leanne and Rosie!


This pic of me and Leanne in the bog is the closest I got to an outfit photo, but it was pretty much exactly the same as the other day's outfit.


Rosie wanted leopard nails so despite my tipsiness, I obliged. I mucked one up, so she ended up with one naked leopard nail (I had my trusty nail polish remover wipes on me)!



Word spread and management caught wind of the impromptu drunken nail art and wanted in! Here's Hannah's hand, followed by Anna's, who wasn't wearing a base colour but didn't let that get in the way of leopard love.





We put our christmas tree up! It's the shoddiest plastic Wilkinson's offering, and Alex and I always fall out about what should go on it (he'll put random pieces of string and those sticky bow things for presents on it)! I'm going to go classy decs shopping at some point this week, so he can enjoy the tree of tat while it lasts...



Our blingy bookcase!




It was a fun week, but I now have just under a week until I hand in my huge perfume project I've been working on. I have quite a lot still to do so don't expect much activity on here... Will do my best though. I do always have a second or two to tweet, so feel free to follow me on Twitter if you miss me!

Gotta go get ready for work now. Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment