Freedom



I finally handed in my Uni project yesterday, after 0 hours of sleep. It feels like yesterday was a bit of a dream, as I was half asleep through most of it! I may have learnt my lesson about not leaving stuff until the last minute... My dissertation (due on Jan 28th) will reveal whether this is true!

As I have worn nothing but pyjamas, been practically nowhere but my sofa, and read nothing but my own project, you'll have to give me a couple of days to get blog content back up to speed! For now, I will share a couple of snaps of brief times in the last week when I wasn't wanting to slam my head in the laptop.

We went to Asda to do our monthly food shop. After seeing the zillion calories fill the conveyor belt, I underlined 'improve diet' on my list of New Year's Resolutions a few times... Btw, most of the pizzas are Alex's! He doesn't have to worry about his figure as he has been a size 10 in skinny jeans as long as I've known him. Bastard.



On Saturday night, Alex cooked me a gorgeous dinner of Asda Extra Special salmon wrapped in pancetta with chorizo potato cakes which we got for £3 reduced!



Seeing as it was X Factor final night, I shelved the uni work and used the time off to paint my nails. I used Eyeko Indigo polish (Sold out! Nooo!) which I bought a little while ago. Isn't it gorgeous? Found it very resilient against my turbo typing as well. Might do a full review on it if it comes back in stock. Remember you get a free gift if you enter my code (E11298) at checkout when you spend over £15 on Eyeko goodies.



I went to a Post Office I don't usually go to as I wanted to avoid the queues in town, and walked past this adorable house. Consider heart shutters officially added to my dream house requirements!



This is about as exciting as my outfits have been getting. Whenever I have a deadline, all interest in style goes out of the window. Hence the coffee stained hoody.



And here's my little princess, Roxy, who made my stressful laptop times a little easier by being by my side! I love her so much :) Please note, we did not pick the sofa ourselves. We noticed on the day we moved into this flat that the Latin-covered sofa had some rather questionable english words on it! I'm saying no more on the matter! Back to my innocent and beautiful Roxy:



SO. I am going to crack on with the housework that I've been neglecting now. Then I might nip to Paperchase and get some christmas cards. Glad my rock 'n' roll lifestyle is back on track! :D

Hope you've all been okay? Any other students enjoying their freedom after deadlines? Anyone else celebrating with tackling an epic pile of washing up? Anyone..?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment