Outfit + Lashes


Evening all! x

As described in my last post I have been totally mojo-less when it comes to style whilst under all my uni stress. I am determined to claw myself slowly from my pit of despair, so I opted for my beloved H! by HeHo jumpsuit today. Seeing as it was sub-zero (the snow returneth!), I wore my fuzzy cat cardigan, which wasn't very flattering but it did the job of keeping me toasty! I am so bad at winter layering. Well, I just don't really have the tools. I really need some great knitwear in my life. Will have to keep an eye out in the sales.




[Soz the pics are a bit gloomy! Blame the snow clouds! And my zilchio editing skills.]

I also wore some fake lashes, which I haven't done in yonks. I have been having no luck putting them on recently, even my favourite Ardell lashes (follow the link for my Tuesday tip guide to false lashes!). That was until Eylure 101's entered my life. I was wandering past the lash aisle in Boots yesterday and the 'Buy one get one half price' offer caught my eye. I picked two pairs of these up for £7.50 in total! A spare pair is always good when you have a cat that literally won't think twice about eating them if you leave them on the coffee table. Lashes, spiders. Tomato, tomahto in Roxy's world.



(Make up: Revlon Photoready foundation in Shell, Eyeko Fat Balm in Toffee on lips and cheeks)

What I love about these is that the lashes are symmetrical rather than winging out at either end, if this makes sense? I never knew this criteria was important to me, but I have noticed in photos when I'm wearing lashes sometimes they go all curly and crap at the corners. You can kind of see it here. They were also super easy to apply. They don't look quite as natural as my Ardell ones, but I did get a plethora of lovely comments on them at work today, so that's good.

I'm starting to see the signs of ageing on my eyes now. The dreaded family heirloom of saggy eyelids is making itself apparent. Cheerz mum. So I have decided to make mega plucking (which I did tonight) and fake lashes more of a regular occurrence to lift my confidence (and hopefully eyelids) a bit.

I'm working 12-4 tomorrow, then am going to have a housework marathon so I can just relax and get ready for christmas. I might attempt some recipes from Cupcake Couture too. Also, we're going Turkey shopping on Monday! My mum gave us a couple of M&S vouchers she hadn't used so we're going all out! Shame the rest of the meal will probably be Asda smart price, but you win some you lose some!

Hope you're enjoying le weekend! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment