How I'd Style: The Motorcycle Jacket

Look #1: A Night Out 
 I am all for sequins and pairing them with edgy items to create a rocker vibe. This sequin dress is such a statement and compliments the jacket quite nicely. I decided to pair it with chunky heels, silver accessories, and some metallic purple nails to give the outfit a little pop of color. If I were old enough to drink I'd probably wear this to a bar or a club haha.
This is a look that I would wear on a regular-day basis. It has a nice laid-back, yet put together vibe. I wanted to give it a more vintage touch with the lace-up boots and vintage-inspired accessories. I'd say floral maxi dresses are a necessity for any girl's wardrobe. You can dress them up or down and floral isn't just for the warmer seasons, you can totally rock them in the fall/winter by pairing the print with either knitwear, faux-fur, or in this case a moto-jacket.

Look #3: Grunge Worthy
Plaid+Leather+Spikes+Doc Martens= the perfect combination. This combo definitely gives off that badass 80's punk vibe and this look in particular I would wear to my college classes. A casual look that is still stylish and makes quite the statement. I decided to pair the skinny jeans with a loose-fitted men's tee for a nice contrast between a more feminine silhouette and a boyish one! I topped the look off with a simple black beanie(another wardrobe necessity). 


Look #4: Bohemian Chic
Last look I came up with features the printed palazzo pant, which happens to be one of my favorite trends of this year. You can't go wrong by pairing it with a white v-neck. I like to pair more trendy-er items with classics because to me it gives off a more effortless look. Finished the look off with some must-have ankle booties, a boho silver necklace, printed sunnies, and burgundy lips to tie in the colors. 

Hope you guys got some ideas and liked this post!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment