Sun Hands

Photos by: Darren

Hey fashionable friends,
This outfit was from yesterday. I bought this skirt this past summer and just never really got around to wearing it until now. I am a sucker for anything lace. I love mixing it with different textures and accessorizing the hell outta it. I decided to pair it with my Mom's belt that you've seen before in past outfit posts and my go-to graphic tee. For a final touch, I added my casual corduroy vest. Last night UNT had Fashion at the Fountains, which pretty much is a fashion show put on by the students in MODA a fashion organization here at my university. You can check out my Instagram(@hopebidi) for some glimpses of last night too! It was really entertaining and I loved seeing the talented student's styled outfits and fashion designs walk down the runway. 

xoxo Hope

vest-Thrifted  tee-Plato's Closet  lace maxi skirt and purse-Marshalls  belt-Mom's  booties-Boohoo  bracelets-c/o OASAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment