Thankful



Photos by: Darren

Hey fashionable friends! I wore this yesterday for Thanksgiving. I am really digging all black outfits lately and this beaded high-neck top had been sitting in my closet for far too long. I paired it with my metallic,sparkly flats to tie the look together. Darren actually spent Thanksgiving with my family and it was so nice! He truly is like family to me. My older brother also came in town and I've really been enjoying his company. On a side note, I know today is Black Friday and would you believe me if I said  that I've never gone Black Friday shopping? Well, it's true. I really dislike crowds and I've heard some really crazy stories haha. I have no problem with participating with Cyber Monday though! Online shopping is where it's at.

xoxo Hope

DON'T FORGET to enter the $100 Missguided Giveaway!

faux fur jacket-??(Old)  beaded top-Thrifted  sparkly flats-c/o Pink and Pepper  sunnies-c/o Wizards of the West

0 comments:

Post a Comment