Your Face is Getting Older Every Day


You know that saying, "Wrinkles give you character."

Well, I don't know about you, but I have enough character for two Marions…so I've decided that I don't really need any of this extra character. 

Like many women, I have been searching for the perfect facial skincare products (it's kinda like the modern woman's holy grail!)  I rotate through a few products from friend recommendations + reviews on beauty blogs + and I am a sucker for pretty packaging so I grab a few products simply based on design alone.

But while browsing through one of my favorite shopping sites, Rank & Style, I kept seeing one of my favorite brands time and time again  - Caudalie.  I've been using the French brand's Cleansing Water ever since we moved to Las Vegas.  I needed a product that refreshed my face without drying it out in this desert air and the Caudalie Cleansing Water has been in-cred-ible.  So I was excited to give a few more of their products a shot!

But before I dive into a few of these new favorites, do you remember how I talked about Rank & Style a while back?  It's a brilliant site that uses an algorithm to track user reviews, editorial favorites and top seller products to spit out these amazing "Top 10 " lists on a wide range of products.

My current favorite top 10 lists include:

It's also a women owned + operated business venture…which just makes it extra cool.  Sign up and get their Top 10 lists delivered directly to your inbox.  To quote the fabulous Ina Garten, "How easy is that?!"

So although I was already familiar with Caudalie, thanks to Rank & Style I was able to discover and try a few more of Caudalie's products!
  
My Three Favorites:


The Caudalie Premier Cru is probably the best eye cream I have ever tried.  The tiniest dab goes a long way…so it'll definitely last me a while.  You'll find this and other top picks in the Top 10 Best Anti-Aging Eye Creams list.


Serums…how I wish I knew about thee when I was in my 20s!  If you aren't using a serum, get thee to R&S's Top 10 Best Serums and pick one.  I highly recommend Caudalie's Vinoperfect.  It smells beautiful (unlike some serums I have used that can smell like a medicine cabinet), goes on smoothly and leaves my skin so soft.  I use it every morning + evening after washing my face.


Now this product isn't for your face, but I love Caudalie's Divine Legs Body Lotion so much that I wanted to share it with you.  I don't wear panty hose (Does anyone?  I always want to start quoting Pretty Woman when I hear that term…"I'm not wearing any panty hose!") but I don't want my legs to look pasty white this fall.  It doesn't take the time to dry as a spray tan and washes off easily in the evening.  I use it on my arms too.

So…you all know how old I am after reading last week's post.  So you should know that I take my skincare rather seriously and will always share new favorites with you as I discover them.  Cause I suspect YOU have enough character as well without all the wrinkles!

xo - Marion

Disclosure: The products herein were gifted by both Rank & Style + Caudalie.  No monetary benefit was received from this post…I truly love both Rank & Style + Caudalie for all the reasons discussed above.  All  opinions are my own.  And yes, I am just kidding about the excess of character.  I really could benefit from more character, but no me gusta wrinkles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment