Wish you were here!


Well hello!

An unexpected blog post from my hotel room on the last night of my whirlwind trip in Glasgow! Alex's mum brought her Mac along so I thought I'd quickly show you my outfit for dinner tonight!

Expect all the goss and purchases etc. when I get home and can post properly, but will keep it simple tonight as I need to get some sleep for the killer 7 hour train journey tomorrow! We nipped into Glasgow today and I picked up this lovely jumpsuit from the H! by Hezzle Hozzle range at Debenhams that I never shut up about! I got a £50 voucher from the Deb's press day recently so I am chuffed to have found a nice H! piece to spend it on. Alex says it's the only jumpsuit he's ever liked, so I guess that's a pretty big compliment (as well as an insult to every jumpsuit/playsuit I've ever previously worn in his company... Hmm!)

We went for dinner at a nice Italian tonight with Alex's faily, which was really lovely. So yes, here's what I wore, taken in the garden of where Alex's gran lives!




So we're due back late tomorrow night, so I probably won't post again until Thursday.

I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend etc!

♥ xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment