Take one, pass it on


Hey hey!

How are we all on this fricking freezing day? Any of you had snow yet? I don't think Canterbury is getting any, which suits me because it's more than cold enough already! I spent a good few seconds on the arctic walk home from uni considering the many ways a balaclava would improve my life. Arguably a low point in my winter wardrobe choices.

My little rant ties in quite nicely to an email I received from my pals at Clothing at Tesco a while ago offering my winter wardrobe something vastly cooler than a balaclava. To celebrate the launch of the A/W collection, they asked if I wanted to pick something I liked from the website, and then pick one of my readers to get something as well. How sweet! I do love when a brand offers something for the readers as well as the blogger. Good work, Clothing at Tesco! Oh my god, I just realised their acronym is CAT. Even BETTER work, Clothing at Tesco!

I chose this lovely (and darn good faux) leather aviator jacket, and chose the gorgeous SJ from Cow Biscuits to be my freebie recipient. Not only is this because SJ has been very helpful in my fragrance project for uni (she's a qualified Fragrance Advisor, dontcha know!) but also because her blog is right up my street. She shares my loves of all the finest P words: Peter pan collars, pets and Katy Perry!



Am off to write articles for my uni project now. SNOOZE. Cannot wait for hand-in on 13th December. I want my life back! 'Life' being blogging regularly and eating snacks in front of 3 hours of TV a night. At the moment I can only justify watching 1 hour of tv a night... It's horrific!

Your rock 'n' roll pal,

0 comments:

Post a Comment