Talons and trinkets...



Eurgh, where the hell has my nail mojo gone? It took me no less than sixty years to complete my nails, and they still look a bit crap. I was going for a minty matte Krispy Kreme homage, after I noticed their cute minty polka dot wallpaper (and website) the other day. It was my white Barry M varnish that kept mucking everything up. I seriously hate those polishes. Models Own all the way! Plus I'm not sure if I like matte topcoat on anything other than black? Hmm.

(17 Mint Choc Chip, shitty white Barry M, Rimmel matte topcoat)


On a brighter note, I'm wearing this pretty little parisian charm bracelet sent to me by a very sweet jewellery company, Wallpaper Rose. Louise Gibbs is the clever lady behind all of the designs on the website, including the VERY exciting new addition of peter pan collar t-shirts! They come in grey, black and navy at the mo, and burgundy is on the way - all for a tenner! I think this a rather shrewd (and highly cute) move to set Wallpaper Rose apart from the sea of jewellery companies out there, just in case her bling wasn't enough. Bravo and thank you, Louise! Here is the lady herself in one of her new tees:

*EDIT: Forgot to mention, Louise is offering all of us 10% off orders until 14th December, using the code GEMFATALE!! (I've never had my 'name' in a discount code before! Eep!)*



Hope you've had a lovely weekend, folks? Mine has been nice. I got lots of uni work done today. Am going to try and do a bit a day for the next few weeks and then hopefully I won't end up having a breakdown at the last minute like usual!

0 comments:

Post a Comment