Wah Nails x Models Own event!


Hello all!

I went to the Wah Nails x Models Own collaboration launch tonight. They've teamed up to create some nail art pens for people like us that like to get nail arty on a budget. I was in such a hurry to get back here and pack, I forgot to pick up a press release so I can't tell you exactly how many nail pens they're releasing, or when the pens will be available in stores. Fail! When I find out this info, I'll update this post, fo' sho.

Here's what I wore:



Keepin it casual in a h&m top, cut off shorts (Big mistake in that part of London at night. Freak magnet!) topshop jacket, DM's and some fake lashes and lippy to counterbalance the snooze-ness of it all.

Inside the salon:



The nail pens (well, the packaging... None of the PR's could seem to locate me an actual nail pen to take pics of! I think all the nail technicians were using them!)



Me getting my nails did! The nail technician was really sweet and saw me taking sneaky pics of the process and she snatched my cam and took a pic of me!



(Me & Zena ring)

The final outcome... As it's our 5 year anniversary tomorrow, I got matte leopard print with my Alex's initials on my ring finger! No no, it's not a hint, I'm just a romantic old sod at times.



The lady that did my nails used the Models Own x Wah nail pen to do my leopard spots, and it looked perfect. It's perfect for leopard print as you can make it look quite blobby and authentic. It has a finer tip than the scratchy cheap eBay nail pens I'm used to! And the lid unscrews to reveal a striper brush too. They sent us home with giftpacks including a black nail pen, a couple of MO polishes and a nail file, so I will let you know how I get on with the pen! Could this be the end for my trusty liquid eyeliner...? Sob!

I may or may not be posting one tiny last post before we go away tomorrow, so hopefully catch you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment