Behind the Scenes: The YOUTHMINDED Video/Photostory


Hey fashionable friends! Alright, so I was approached by this super sweet and rad chick; Amara (seen in the video waving at the cam:) who wanted me to do the styling for a new magazine she is putting together! The concept of this magazine is to feature kids doing cool and innovative things with their time. For example, a guy pursuing rapping, a skateboarder, an artist. There will be features of them as well as a fashion editorial. I was so stoked that our first shoot was 90's inspired. I had some fun putting together minimal, laid-back looks as well as grunge and preppy ones. Darren contributed to this project as a model and Sarah did what she does best, make-up that is! Taler, Alexa, and Madison were also models and Arthur was our photographer. I was really blessed to have such great models to put clothes on and of course Arthur did a great job behind the camera, capturing awesome pictures. It was really fun meeting and befriending everyone as well as going to Denton for a change of scenery. Thank you guys for being so cool and for trusting me on styling the shoot! I can't wait for more photo shoots to come:)

xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment