Feeling Fruity

Hey fashionable friends,
I had a pretty fun time editing these pictures, but you guys could have guessed that! Yesterday I went into the city with Darren. We first went into Buffalo Exchange, sold some of our clothing, and then bought new items! I found my graduation dress and I absolutely adore it. The beading is stunning and the great part is the store credit that I had covered the five items I ended up taking home! So, I basically didn't have to pay anything. SCORE! After that we went into American Apparel where we started crying because we looked into our wallets haha and then Urban Outfitters. Lastly, we grabbed a quick bite at Urban Taco(which is soo good and authentic) and sat in rush hour traffic haha. All in all yesterday was a great day:)
 
Check out Imomoi.com for some cool threads, I picked out this adorable suspender skirt!
 
xoxo Hope
 
shirt-Thrifted  bowler hat-Forever21  suspender skirt-c/o Imomoi shoes-Vans  sunnies-GoJane

0 comments:

Post a Comment