Top 5 Maxi Dress Picks (under $100!)


Top Row (L-R):
Velvet (normally over $100, but on sale!)
BB Dakota (20% off!)

Bottom Row (L-R):
One by Pink Stitch tons of colors!
Alice + Olivia (60% off!)

It's actually difficult to find a gorgeous + quality maxi dress under $100.  While shopping for this post, I would stare at the computer screen --> see a maxi dress I LOVED --> let out the appropriate "ooh! love that!"  --> ignore the husband's eye roll that I know was happening 2 feet away --> then sigh sadly when I noticed that the dress was $2,200.  Ugh...

Good thing I found 5 maxi dresses that are gorgeous and affordable!  And guess what?  None of them look like they cost less than $100.  So whether you are headed to the coast + a wedding + or simply strolling the streets shopping while on vacation...these picks are your perfect effortless chic uniform.

Which is YOUR favorite?!
xo - Marion

PS - I'm actually wearing one of these in tomorrow's "Trend of the Month Link-up!"  Can't wait to see all the ways you ladies style your maxis...

0 comments:

Post a Comment