Step Away From the Sweatpants...

Have you heard of the "What to Expect" books?  You know...the books that tell us what to prepare for when pregnant or what to expect when we have a little one crawling around the house.

Well, I recently published a piece on their website focused on a dilemma that so many of us new moms face:  How the heck do we dress fashionable yet also remain comfortable and sensible?  The piece is titled "Step Away From the Sweatpants: 5 easy ways to be stylish and comfortable"   In it, I share my top 5 pieces in my closet that help me remain stylish yet comfortable enough to keep up with a 5-month old!

1. Distressed pair of boyfriend jeans. This style is very on-trend and super comfortable. Throw on a fitted tank and a big pair of sunglasses and you'll look on-trend chic.

2. Trendy pair of sandals. Save the flip-flops for the beach! Leather sandals are just as comfortable and can take your look up a notch on the style scale. There are so many great, affordable options right now in the sandal-world. I recommend owning a metallic and a black pair. You'll wear them all summer long.

Read the rest of the article here.

xo - Marion

PS - By the way, I loved all your comments on yesterday's post!  I realized last night that I never shared which heels I chose to wear with the dress.  I actually chose the neutral pair.  And my reason?  The dress is such a statement piece that I really wanted to keep all my accessories (jewelry, shoes, bag, etc) very toned down.  I am such a wimp sometimes when it comes to fashion and super bold statements/color! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment