America

Untitled
Outfit #2- Lone Ranger Movie Outfit


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! This holiday is definitely one of my favorites. I love dressing up for the fourth and growing up I have had a lot of great memories surrounding this holiday. When I lived in Chicago a big number of my family and friends would all come over to our house and we would have a kickass barbecue, water guns, set off our own fireworks, and all around just have an awesome time. I also remember going to the parade in the morning and then ending the night with more fireworks! Ahhh...nostalgia. Today has consisted of kicking back with the family and laying by the pool. A pretty good day so far if I do say so myself.

Have a great holiday!
xoxo Hope
Outfit #1: crop top-Asos  sunnies-GoJane(wore them last 4th of July too! haha)  skirt-Forever21  shoes-Keds
Outfit #2 :plaid shirt-Forever21  America tank-Urban Outfitters  fedora-Oasap  shorts-Thrifted  booties-Sway Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment