Shoe Lust + Styled Looks

Styled Looks
1. ASOS DINO Flatform Sneakers: How adorable are these sneakers!? They are perfect for this summer season and give a great 90's vibe to any outfit. I decided to pair them with lace bobby socks, overall dress, striped crop top, vintage messenger backpack, and some cute gold accents to complete the look. This is a good everyday outfit to wear (to the park, school, running errands, shopping) and might I add, the line of flatform sneakers Asos makes are very comfortable! I own a black pair myself. 2. Jeffrey Campbell Lupita: I've been drooling over these boots for a while now. The style is limited, but there are still a few sizes left! Anyways, these boots give a great bohemian vibe to anything you put on. When I first saw these I knew that they would look amazing with a printed dress. So, I decided to keep with the warm color hues and added a floppy fedora, round sunnies, and some earthy jewelry.
3. Qupid Buckle Cut Out Booties: This is such a chic shoe for a very affordable price! I think what drew me in was the heel and laces of the shoe. It gives a laid back, but classy shoe. I wanted to go for a more city- girl look. I styled this one with some trendy and classic pieces such as this printed skirt and the ever-so-needed faux leather jacket. I added a wide brim fedora, satchel, peach collared blouse, and blue nail polish for an extra "oomph". 4. To Be Announced Cookie Platform Sandal: I adore the buckles and chunkiness of this sandal. It is the perfect everyday summer shoe! I went with a chic, yet downtown kind of look. I paired it with a white mock-turtleneck top, white frayed shorts, metallic moto jacket(the exact one I own), hologram sunglasses, and a light pink lip with black nails to tie in the shoe color. This is definitely an outfit I'd wear on a sushi night, movie date, or shopping. 5. Topshop Shamrock Wedges: The light metallic, scalloped edges mixed with the thick wooden heel is so attractive! These wedges are a great girly touch for any outfit. I paired these shoes with a classic floral dress and because of the metallic hues on the shoes, they really enhance the floral pattern on the dress. I also added some vintage jewelry to give a bit of a retro vibe. This outfit would be great to wear to either a graduation, baby shower, or a religious ceremony.
 6.Wanted Breezy Pyramid Stud Sneakers: These studded sneakers can be paired with literally anything. I decided to go the more edgy, downtown girl look and paired them with a text beanie, droopy smile backpack, oversized rainbow sweater, classic black leggings, silver spiked jewelry to accent the shoes, and some bright lipstick to bring the look together. This is just a really fun outfit that you could wear to a concert, hanging out with your friends, at the mall, or school. 


I tried my best to accomidate to different budgets with some lower priced shoes/pieces and higher priced shoes/pieces as well as different styles. You can find all the other clothing and shoes here on my Polyvore account. I hope you guys liked this post! I thought it was needed because I've been doing a bunch of ootd posts, so I thought this was a nice change! If you did like this post and found it helpful please let me know! Maybe I could do more in the future?


Thanks!
xoxo Hope



0 comments:

Post a Comment