Everyday Never Comes



Sup fashionable friends,
Today's look was a bit of Americana and some bohemian bits. Don't you love when you see two items in a store that go perfectly together? Well, that happened to me when I saw this Obey eagle tee and camo jacket(they both went into my shopping cart very fast). Oh and that first picture of me was a pretty Kodak moment. Darren made me laugh really hard. I forgot exactly what we were laughing over,but it can be hard to display really genuine emotion when taking outfit pictures unless it is like a uncomfortable look when people watch you are your picture is being taken. It happens ALL the time. Am I right fellow bloggers?

xoxo Hope

tee and jacket-Plato's Closet  shorts-Thrifted  bag-Forever21  aviators-Pac Sun  boots-c/o Pink&Pepper

0 comments:

Post a Comment